1.Do you think that everything that was going on during this "sexual revolution" was really about women and sex or are they just talking about how women learning how to express themselves freely?
I think that it wasn't really a "sexual revolution" but women just feeling more empowered and feeling that they could express themselves in more ways.
2. With more women attending college than ever to this has contributed to the "sexual revelation"?
I definitely think it has. Women are learning more and wanting more, wanting things to be more equal as they can now do an equal job to men.
3. Did WW1 have any role in this?
definitely! When the war started not that many women we working and during the war a lot of women had to go to work and were want to prove to men and the country that they should be equal to men as well
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your questions are good but I need a formal summary of the reading. I am not so much concerned what kind of answers you have to your own question. Keep that in mind for your second CDL. For now I will grade you on your questions and the quality of your answers.
1. What were some of the things that were going on during the 1920s that may have contributed to a sexual revolution even being a possibility?
2. Your answers get bits and pieces of the readin's themes. This is why it is important to have a summary; I want to see that you get ALL the themes of the reading.
Post a Comment